Soda feldspar is a clean and white-colored mineral that comprises various other minerals like sodium, alumina, potassium, calcium, and silica. The net content of this crystalline mineral is sodium which varies from 8-11%. Soda feldspar powder is a primary ingredient majorly in the manufacturing of ceramics and glass products. There are certain properties of soda feldspar powder that make it an integral component for the production of finished products in various industries.
Features of Soda Feldspar from a Soda Feldspar Powder Manufacturer:
- Great whiteness
- Effective results
- Precise pH value
- 100 % pure and natural
- Safe to use
- Accurate composition
- Excellent chemical properties
Key benefits of using Sodium feldspar powder in various industries-
- Soda feldspar powder is used as a fluxing agent in the manufacturing of glass and ceramics. It has a low melting point in comparison to other varieties which helps in saving production costs and other resources.
- Soda feldspar can be used to improve the hardness of the finished product by reducing the risk of cracking during the heating or cooling phase.
- It also helps in improving the clarity, transparency, and brightness of glazes to allow them to reflect vibrant colors.
- Soda feldspar powder is a versatile material due to its compatibility with a range of ceramics products including clay and pottery.
- Soda feldspar can also be used to increase the durability of the product with its resistance to chemical corrosion and regular wear and tear.
- This powder is also used as a filler and extender in various industries like paints, coatings, rubber, and plastics. It has certain properties that include PH stability, low viscosity, dispersing, and resistance to abrasion and frosting.
- Feldspar powder also has great utility in the composition of enamel that ensures the neatness of products such as tableware, sanitary ware, and porcelain.
Soda feldspar is found in many countries but mining of this mineral has been rapidly increasing in India for the last 25 years. Recently, several new deposits have been explored and developed, especially in North India. Rajasthan is a leading destination that has maximum deposits along with high-quality sodium content. The Aravali Hill range of districts including Jaipur, Ajmer, Udaipur, etc are famous for mining soda fieldspar. The manufacturers of soda feldspar powder are also utilizing this golden opportunity with the increase in demand for the mineral.
Here are the following factors that contribute to the reputation of a soda feldspar powder manufacturer-
- They offer a high-quality soda feldspar powder that is formulated and processed in their advanced manufacturing unit.
- They have a team of experts to hold a strong position in the market for their products.
- They manufacture mineral compositions according to the latest trends and standards set by the industry.
- They have enough capacity to cater for the huge demands of their clients.
- They should have a wide distribution network to make timely deliveries at customer's doorstep.
The growing demand for ceramic and glass products among people has accelerated a significant growth of the soda feldspar market. Thus, get in touch with a leading soda feldspar manufacturer for supreme quality minerals.